Mô Tả Công Việc
We have several projects (automotive Telematics Control Unit products, Instrument Clusters,…) looking for from Middle to Senior and Architecture Embedded Engineers to join our highly competent and motivated Automotive international team.
- Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
- Personal growth and promotion options.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
- Write and review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Analyze Customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
- Analyze Software specifications; develop and maintain components/module/function design based on this information
- Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications.
- Resolve such inconsistencies
- Make Software module and integration testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development for embedded systems
- Experience in SW Analysis and Design, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expectation
- Problem solving skill
- Good written and oral communication skills (English)
Nice to have
- Telematics Experience
- Experience of HW related SW development using HW boards, PCBs
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulator, analyzer, debugger, etc.)
- Experience in ADAS, Instrument Cluster, Telematics
- Experience in Functional Safety
- Experience in ASPICE, Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)
- Experience in DaVinci
- Experience in EBTresos
- Experience in UT Framework
TOP attract salary, you'll love!!!
Flexible working time. Working from home as long as you interested.
Laptop/IT equipment providing
Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
14 days of annual leave + 01 more vacation day will be added for every 02 full years of service
100% salary offer in 2-months of probation period
Premium health insurance for employee
Yearly health care check up
Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack, coffee, tea,...
Join in various team building, tech talks and a lot of charity events
Lovely gifts and care from Trade Union: Tet, Birthday, Wedding, giving birth, Women day, …
Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
Relocate to other countries via Internal Mobility program
Sport activities and annual sport contests
LEARNING MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT (LMD) SERVICES:
Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English) and project management and soft-skills
More than 400 professional training programs
The High Performers Club
Professional career development for leaders