Mô Tả Công Việc
Oversee the set-up of AV equipment and ensure all AV equipment is fully operational, repair or clean equipment when necessary.
Performs complex technical functions in support of audio-visual and videoconferencing infrastructure, which includes the set-up, configuration, testing, enhancement and first level support maintenance of multimedia components and systems.
Provides technical expertise on multimedia system infrastructure requirements and the development of new services related to the introduction to multimedia technologies used in RMIT Vietnam.
Lead the design, planning and implementation of Audio Visual projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Completion of a degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.
English proficiency is required
At least three years’ proven experience in:
- Technical AV environment working on large scale projects including vendor management / supervision. AV installation experience, project management experience desirable Experience in AV technical knowledgebase, AV design. Experience in using AutoCAD.
- IT Network: Basic Level of Switching and Routing.
Crestron and Extron Certification
Knowledge of A/V Programming is highly preferred.
- 13th month salary, social insurance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and tools
- Opportunity to work with multicultural environment and travel.
- Performance review and adjust salary twice a year
- Very attractive remuneration package
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Modern workplace