Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review business requirements and deliver detailed requirement analyses in an accurate and timely manner. Highlight any requirement conflict and propose optimal solution to client.
- Attend project meeting with Business Users for requirement gathering (note: travelling might be required).
- Deliver document write-up such as Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, User Guide, Feature Study and other documents that might be required.
- Work closely with various teams to ensure proper understanding of the business requirements so that features can be delivered on time.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of Stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Liaise actively with Business Users for any requirement clarification, issue highlight as well as project discussion.
- Assist in software quality assurance and testing in all testing environments as well as the Production environment.
- Provide mentoring/training where necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Your Skills and Experience
- Critical thinking ability and strong problem-solving capacity
- Strong knowledge Business model and Pharma solutions is a plus.
- Familiar with and possess hands-on experience in writing Software Development Requirement Document as well as Functional Specification document and in preparing UI mock-up. Good knowledge of testing processes and methodologies.
- Possess good analytical skills, able to think in systematic manner and pay attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written. Able to express ideas clearly and concisely. Proficient English skill, both oral and written.
- Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry. Friendly personality who can cooperate well with other team members and able to adapt well to changes.
- Fast learner, a self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent time-management and task-management skills. Able to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel for a business meeting.
- Possessing leadership experience is a plus.
- Degree in IT or Business or related fields.
- Fresher: At least 1 year experience
- Senior: From 5 year experience
- Possess hands-on experience in handling business requirements directly with Business Users.
- Having experience for ERP or DMS implementation is a big plus.
- Thời gian làm việc: Thứ 2 – Thứ 6 (8:00 – 17:00)
- Tham gia BHXH, BHYT và các chế độ khác theo Luật Lao Động
- Phụ cấp xăng xe, ăn trưa
- Du lịch, Đồng phục,
- Khám sức khỏe định kỳ.
- Tham gia gói Bảo hiểm sức khỏe mua ngoài (MSIG),…