Mô Tả Công Việc
Want to be part of an awesome global digital group?
Want to join a team working with a big enterprise global customer?
Want to have fun while working with latest technology trend for building commerce solution?
Are you an amazing Technical Leader? If so, we want to hear from you!
Niteco is a rapidly growing end-to-end digital group with over 270 staff across global offices in Sydney, UK, Sweden, US, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
Due to upcoming opportunities with a global enterprise customer, Niteco is looking for technical leaders who are interested in conquering challenges and contribute to the growth of the organization.
The technical leaders are expected to work with latest technologies in a service-oriented environment with professional clients under Agile and Lean framework.
What will you be doing?
As Technical Leader working in with a professional enterprise customer, you have a chance to interact with stakeholders on all levels of the client organisation and by those activities, you contribute into the activities to bridge the gap between business and technology, translate business challenges and goals into sound and solid technical solutions which bring value to and help support the goals of the client.
During project execution, by good technical knowledge and experience, you are expected to closely work with management team, understand the business motivation and provide proper support from technical perspective for the best decision making.
As Technical Leader, you are expected to become the leader who can provide technical support, facilitate technical troubles as well as coaching other team member to become more mature in daily activities. Technical Leader will also play an important role to support the team build up the proper way of working so that all the best technical practices can be applied to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of software development activities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 6-year experience in C# is preferable on the server-side.
- At least 3 years of experience working in an international software project.
- Strong understanding of OOD/OOP.
- Strong understanding .Net - based web development knowledge. Understanding of .Net Core is a plus.
- Strong experience in using design patterns such as Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Singleton, Factory, Façade, and C# frameworks that provided support for those coding patterns.
- Good knowledge in building testable software, abstraction layers, and mock objects. Good experience in unit test frameworks (Microsoft Visual Studio unit test, NUnit, etc.)
- Good experience in Git branching strategies and CICD
- Be structured, solution-oriented, own quality mindset, and have good problem-solving skills
- Thrive well in a creative and changing environment
- Have good communication skills, have experience with technical coaching and mentoring work.
- High sense of responsibility and leadership-orientation
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing.
NICE TO HAVE ALSO
- Experience with performance optimization, data caching, load balancing is a plus.
- Experience with customer-facing roles is a plus.
- Experience with large-scale e-commerce projects is a plus.
- Experience with Front-End implementation and build is a plus.
- Experience with Azure deployment is a plus.
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 24” screens running recent versions of Windows 11 enterprise, MS Office 365, Team, latest version of Visual Studio, and SQL Server, Dell OptiPlex Workstation with 32 GB Ram, 512GB NVMe SSD.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.