Mô Tả Công Việc
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is Asia-Pacific’s No.1 platform curating the largest supply of media inventory engaging Under-18s safely. We enable a youth-safe digital ecosystem with more than 500 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ and teens’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer youths contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement. We constantly strive to maximise a brand’s utility through relevant and engaging executions, this year launching our award-winning contextual Programmatic Playground solution and TotallyPlay which takes the confusion out of marketing to Under-18s in the gaming ecosystem through unbiased, science-backed, human-first, and audience-safe and locally nuanced strategies.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Product Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Determining product enhancements to improve functionality and user experience
- Collecting and analyzing user feedback data and recording product defects
- Writing product requirements and specification documents
- Collaborating with the stakeholders to define product roadmaps and present to the wider team
- Working with the Product team to align feature development priorities with TotallyAwesome’s business goals
- Coordinating with the product development teams to deliver functional solutions
- Performing competitive research and analysis
- Performing quality assurance controls on products
- Creating support and training documents for internal and external users
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a project management, delivery or strategic (digital) product development-related function
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management or a related field
- Previous work experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner will be advantageous
- Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback (knowledge of SQL is a plus)
- Good understanding of product lifecycles
- Strong understanding of product management and agile / scrum methodologies
- Deep knowledge of web application UI/UX design is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Curiosity, attention to detail and good time management
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.