Mô Tả Công Việc
JOIN AXON AND BE A FORCE FOR GOOD.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
- We are building Axon Records, a brand new cloud-based web application that will eliminate tedious paperwork, save time, save lives, and make the job of police officers more fulfilling. Over time, Axon Records will evolve into a family of law enforcement tools designed to make our communities safer.
- You will be leading the team responsible for measuring the quality and performance of the Axon Records and Axon Standards platform. With your leadership and guidance, your talented team of manual testers and automation engineers will be a key part of enabling us to ship product early and often with high confidence and high customer satisfaction.
- The Axon Records QA team consists of a mix of talented manual testers and creative automation engineers who balance their skills to best analyze and mitigate risk areas of our software product. As the QA Engineering Manager, you will ensure that we focus on the right aspects of product quality at the right time. Your leadership will help the QA, Product, and Engineering organizations align on common goals for quality and customer acceptance making sure our customers have a great experience with our products.
- You will be a key part of the engineering organization, participating in architecture and design reviews, product planning, and prioritization and resourcing decisions.
- At Axon, we have a passion for quality and drive our QA team to represent the customer in all aspects of their work. We also cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. We wholly support engineers contributing back to the open source community where possible, and to help further the state of the art in their field.
- Come work in an exciting environment and use your skills to leave a positive impact on the world.
- Manage a team of manual testers and automation engineers to investigate and measure quality of the Axon Records product across a variety of criteria.
- Develop a risk-based test plan to determine the highest areas of risk in the product
- Lead and mentor employees
- Focus on scale: Deliver solutions that can be quickly adapted to changing scenarios.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and impactful feedback
- Represent the customer in all aspects of product quality.
- Produce detailed reports documenting test results and process to be provided to the engineering team.
- Empower your team to drive for results independently.
- Champion the quality process through all stages of the product.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of 4 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools.
- Management experience
- Excellent programming skills and flexibility with a variety of frameworks.
- The ability to mentor engineers and provide guidance on technical decisions.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate directly with colleagues in US
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- A passion for quality
- Strong knowledge of Automation and Performance Testing using a variety of tools.
- Experience dealing with geographically separate teams and complex software products
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Compensations and Benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings,
- Flexible working hours
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.