Mô Tả Công Việc
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
• Design & Maintain solutions based on UiPath & Microsoft Power Automate
• Participate in the different phases of projects (POC, product demonstration, analysis and design, development, deployment, etc.)
• Responsible for software and documentation deliverables and their quality
• Ensure respect of best practices
• Unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
• Participate in common daily meetings with teams based in Paris and Vietnam
• Realize daily and weekly activity reporting
• Report to the Team Leader based in Ho Chi Minh.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate in computer science or other tech universities.
• Experience in designing and delivering Robotic Process Automation solutions (UiPath, Power Automate, Automation Anywhere, …)
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft environment and developments
• Experience on UiPath is a plus
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Good knowledge or at least basic knowledge of technical skills in any coding language C#/Java or others
• Ability to work independently and in a team by distance mode
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• French is a plus
• Have good logical and critical thinking
• Reliable and comfortable collaborating in team
• Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
Why B' Information Services?
• Being pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision.
• High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams.
• Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris).
• Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
• Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, support allowance...
• Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance.
• Opportunity to participate to global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory...)