Mô Tả Công Việc
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the development, maintenance & design of bePOS's products on Web/Desktop platforms.
• Develop and maintain software product in the full cycle of software development (requirement, analysis & design, coding, testing, maintenance).
• Create detail design, DB design, code mapping solution if necessary
• Track issues and give progress in an issue tracking system.
• Assists project/Team Lead to design application architecture
• Implements application modules
• Informs Project/Team Lead of discovered issues and helps him to address them
• Maintains up-to-date project development documentation
• Conducts /cooperate/coordinate project development activities
• Follows coding standards and other guidelines
• Experience with Angular or React, Node is a great advantage
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Requires an understanding of software development processes.
MUST have experience in one or more of following technologies: Hybrid app
development, Enterprise/Mission-critical application, API development,
NoSQL/SQL database systems, Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure Platform.
A good team player and enthusiastic about learning new skills/platforms.
Experience in SPA, SSR, PWA, Hybrid Mobile & Electron Apps is a plus
Experience with Big Data processing is a big plus
Candidate must have good communication/writing skills in English
Years of experience: 02+ years
Minimum career level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum education level: Not required
Relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, once guidelines, standards,
and best practices are respected.
Preferred language for received applications: English
• Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability (40-60TR)
• 12 days annual leave
• Baoviet Healthcare
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance paid following labor law
• Team building, Year-end party activity and other benefits following company policy
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri)