Mô Tả Công Việc
We're seeking experienced and talented React Native Engineers to work on our flagship mobile platform that serves millions of customers daily.
As a Senior React Native Engineer, you'll join other Engineers, Manager Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Business Analysts. You’ll own key modules of our global product where you’ll use and grow your experience to architect and build mobile applications to maintain high availability and reliability.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with other NAB's technology leaders towards improving and fulfilling the NAB technical direction;
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
- Design, develop, review, implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required;
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build mobile apps;
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent;
- Monitors for and anticipates platform trends and upcoming critical changes;
- Monitors client feedback for problems and proactively schedules resolutions where needed;
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling;
- Provide robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage, and code debugging.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- +3 years' working experience in native mobile application development;
- +1 year experience with React Native, its eco-system,
- Exposure to Mobile Architectural patterns using MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Experienced with TDD/BDD development, UI Tests, API Testing: Mocks, Stubs, using Jest & JUnit or XCTest
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOLID principles;
- Good English communication skills (both verbal & written), and problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience with handling React Native app builds, using Metro.
- Experience with handling Node package deployment to registries.
- Experience with Native Android development (Android Studio/ SDK, Java, at least one year in Kotlin); or iOS development (XCode, Objective-C, Swift).
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security (pinning and cryoto), architecture, infrastructure to business and management;
Nice to have:
- University degree in IT field or equivalent industry experience;
- Experienced in build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle/FastLane/ XcodeBuild);
- Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry (preferred);
- Experienced in controlling change risk in a large application;
- Experienced in Performance test, Accessibility for mobile apps;
- Experienced with device fragmentation issues;
- Experienced working as an engineer within one or more backend technologies as well as RESTful JSON APIs; Familiar with Microservices approach.
- Good understanding of modern software development practices and automation testing;
- Security Mobile Apps: Application Security Transport, Local Data Storage, Reverse Engineer;
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and your family members
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- Brand new & state of the art Agile offices
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
NAB is undergoing an exciting "Cloud First" technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT'S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We'll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You'll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let's have a chat over a cup of coffee!