Mô Tả Công Việc
- Participate in the development of a new business system that is widely used in private schools in Japan, and collaborate with development members to maintain high quality.
- Review the product specification.
- Understand product requirements completely.
- Create and review testing specifications and test cases according to the schedule.
- Execute testing tasks according to schedule and make sure of the quality of the product.
- Track all the bugs and communicate issues to ensure their resolution before project release.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven experience as a Manual or Automation Tester with minimum 2 years of experience
- Good ability in Japanese (N3 JLPT or equivalent)
- Intermediate English level (from 700 TOEIC or equivalent)
- Knowledge on Educational Products testing is advantageous.
- Black box testing and White box testing knowledge is a plus
WHY GRAPECITY? - TOP 10 REASONS
- GrapeCity is a global, privately held corporation of 1200 employees who share a single culture based on strong ethical principles. We have a 30 year history of consistent growth, success, and profitability.
- Only the “A” team. You get only A-level players assigned to your project because we hire only the best. Our clients tell us that we communicate exceptionally well, and that our teams are talented, fast, and can be counted on to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Focused on your needs. We are focused on serving the needs of the software product development market. We establish lasting relationships based on helping our clients succeed with their products and services.
- Proven product development skills. Because of our experience developing our own industry-leading products and development tools, we understand what it takes to help others create successful, innovative software solutions and to bring them to market on schedule and within budget. With our experienced resources, we can also help you increase your available bandwidth.
- Proven global delivery model. We were among the first to implement this model and have a deep understanding of how to apply it successfully. We have both American and Asian footprints and are only a phone call away.
- Local success stories. We have referencible customers in every region of the world where our offices are and therefore you will always have someone local who you can connect with to find out how we helped them successfully achieve their business objectives.
- Trusted by global brands. Our customer base also includes such well-known global corporations as Microsoft, Sony, Procter & Gamble, Intel, Mitsubishi, AT&T, Thomson, Syngenta, and Infosys.
- Broad industry recognition. The successful, industry-leading solutions we have developed for our customers and ourselves have received many awards from Microsoft and others.
- Maximum leverage of Microsoft technology. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and one of the few companies invited to sit on the Microsoft Office Advisory Board. We’ve been part of the Microsoft Early Adopter Partnership since the early 1980s. Our close relationship with Microsoft gives us the insight and experience to fully leverage the Microsoft .NET and Office frameworks in creating optimal solutions for our customers.
- Our results speak for themselves. We can help you get the job done with outstanding results - and often in less time, at a lower cost, and with less risk than if you had to build your own “A” team and do it yourself.
WHY GRAPECITY? – WE OFER:
- Flexible work hours in the morning between 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Annual Health check-up by famous hospitals
- Annual summer vacation
- Monthly team building budget
- Comfortable and relaxing office setting with West Lake view
- Free tea & coffee corner
- A variety of corporate events: sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building parties, Family Day party, Year End party.
- 12 paid annual leave days