Mô Tả Công Việc
- As a key member of the Solutions Architects, you will own the coordination, planning and implementation of new customer solutions.
- Key responsibilities will include implementation scoping, product configuration, and the direct management of customer communication during onboarding.
- Solutions Architects are tasked with thinking outside the box to ensure that customers are successfully integrated and that product is configured correctly for their unique business needs.
- Successful applicants must be extremely organized and able to work closely with our product team to clearly communicate bugs, feature requests, use cases, and prioritization.
- Solutions Architect role is directly customer facing and as such excellent communication skills are a must.
- Furthermore, an SA will often juggle a number of accounts concurrently and must be very well organized and capable of rapid context switching.
- Their team is international, currently based in US and Bangalore.
- All candidates should be able to work US hours, a shift differential is offered.
- There are many client-facing meetings, which is why the hours are specific.
- Also, this explains why the job description requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2yr+ experience with HTML/CSS
- 3yrs+ of customer facing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Must be able to build rapport with Product/Engineering teams as well as Customer-side teams
- Experience working with ESPs a plus (i.e. Marketo, SFMC, Responsys, Iterable)
- Experience working with web services, REST preferred (SOAP, nice to have)
- Experience working with JSON and XML data structures.
- Experience with PHP or other web programming language.
- Flawless communication skills - written and verbal
- Passionate about top-notch customer experience
- Team attitude - support team members who need assistance/guidance
- Openness to learn and grow areas of expertise
- Contribute to technical documentation
- Salary: $7000-10.000/ month
- Remote working