Mô Tả Công Việc
At NFQ, we're all about developing cutting-edge apps, CRMs, ERPs, and other cross-platform products. Both for ourselves and for our clients that include HomeToGo, Kayak, Alaiko, Home24, and many others. We specialize in e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, and we're always eager to tackle new challenges. Whatever the area – from Mobile to UX – we've got a team that knows it inside out.
Join our team of 800+ professionals across Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Egypt. Make your own way with us.
In this role, you will:
- Build awesome infrastructure for products. This role is not just about coding. You will also be responsible for building the infrastructure that supports our products. This includes things like setting up servers, configuring databases.
- Build cool applications that serve millions of users. You will be part of a team that builds innovative applications that are used by millions of people around the world. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from small internal tools to large-scale public-facing applications.
- Practice your English, learn about startup culture, and develop a product mindset. Our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups. This means that you will have the opportunity to practice your English, learn about startup culture, and develop a product mindset.
- Develop strong relationships with customers. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers. This means that you will be responsible for building strong relationships with them and ensuring that they are satisfied with our products and services.
- Always seek for solution improvement. You will be constantly looking for ways to improve our products and services. This means that you will be proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Understanding of all Amazon AWS, GCP, Azure Cloud Services.
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Well-working experience with source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Have knowledge and work experiences with one of the following monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, and Prometheus.
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.).
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect).
- Strong English Communication.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices (e.g OWASP, ISO 27000, etc.).
- Advanced Database tuning and debugging skills (slow queries identification, performance tuning, security hardening, high-availability setup).
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM is a big plus.
- At NFQ, we understand that we spend a significant portion of our lives at work. That’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone is valued and challenged to contribute their best. We ensure that every team member has the opportunity for personal growth, sharpening and expanding their skills regularly.
- We are proud to have a diverse team, with 13 different nationalities represented, and we believe that we can bring out the best in each other when we combine everyone's strengths.
- We are committed to creating meaningful and healthy relationships with and among our coworkers and clients, and we put all our energy into achieving excellence by creating strong relationships between brilliant minds worldwide.
- Laptop is provided.
- Hybrid work.
- English class for career development.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- 13th-month salary (based on company policies and business situation).
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Premium Healthcare & Annual Health-check.
- Loyalty Program: life insurance worth 1 billion VND.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.