Mô Tả Công Việc
We are WOO TECH Vietnam - a technology company that delivers on our client’s Window of Opportunity. WOO TECH a member of the Australian based WOO group focusing on five core business streams - retail, marketing, manufacturing, property and technology.
At WOO, we create enriching experiences, focused on empathy, diversity and individuality. We challenge the status quo across multiple business sectors with our purpose to believe anything is possible.
Our clients span from some of the biggest corporations across the globe, to up-and-coming local businesses. We collaborate with our clients to achieve the balance between design aesthetic, customer experience, and technology. We aim to create long-term partnerships, providing trusted creative direction and strategically led marketing results.
WOO TECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by the appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Why work for us?
Our office is located in a dynamic work space in the heart of Cau Giay, Hanoi. From day one, you will be working with a diverse team of passionate professionals. You will have a clear path of progression within the business, and access to exciting opportunities to learn and push your boundaries.
- Build and maintain websites based on (but not limited to) WordPress and Shopify.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with PHP & MySQL.
- Good understanding at least one of the following frameworks|cms|platform: Laravel, Wordpress, Shopify.
Good to have:
- 1-2 years working experiences on Wordpress, Shopify.
- Experienced with building e-commerce websites or landing pages using Wordpress.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- English: basic
- Competitive Market Rate Salary 15-25m based on experience.
- Additional 13th month salary.
- Comprehensive Leave Options, including 12 days annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave during Year 1, increasing to 15 days annual leave in year 2, birthday leave, and Christmas Day leave.
- Social insurance on full salary.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities.
- Rewards and Recognition program, including company-sponsored trips, events and team-building activities.
- State-of-the-art equipment, including a new modern developer laptop, two large monitors, and headset.
- Private health insurance after probation.
- Working Monday – Friday 8:30pm – 5:30pm.
- An international work environment with highly skilled colleagues to learn from, both locally and globally, where you can develop your development and English skills.