Mô Tả Công Việc
FinX aims to build a digital financial product that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, and superior customer products & services for millions of people in Vietnam.
We’re looking for a Product Owner for Lending who has an exceptional user-centric consumer product approach and digital lending experience. You will be a part of passionate Product team, working to deliver the launch of not only cash loan but also the credit line products.
This position requires a visionary that can translate business requirements into an exceptional customer-focused and digital solution in terms of technical aspect. We’re seeking a dedicated, disciplined professional who has a-build-experience and who excels in a team environment. Strong background of setting up the product from crash and its technical execution.
● Collaborate with Product Lead to define product road map, business requirements, product USP and CVP for full-cycle ownership of products from design to release and maintain
● Execute the business strategy, product strategy, and value propositions of the products and services
● Collaborate with Domain architecture & Solution architect team to understand the eco systems, lending end to end orchestration and functional diagrams, for example: Loan origination system, loan management system, core banking system, decision engine, underwriting and back-office systems
● Collaborate with UXUI team to establish the best customer journey designs across the product life cycle
● Participate in business meetings with stakeholders (led by Product lead) to brainstorm and align on product processes
● Collaborate with Domain architect and Technical lead to align on the technical description in all user stories
● Establish the user stories, acceptance criteria, process diagrams, workflows and manage the backlog of the products, including loan origination journey, loan repayment journey, underwriting and decision
● Attend the scrum meetings and proactively owner and explain the product requirements and delivery expectations in all scrum meetings; Explain the essentials of product features and requirements to ensure that engineering understands the value of our offerings, user stories and product back logs
● Lead the discussion and meeting with related vendors & stakeholders in order to get things done
● Take full responsibility for specific releases of the products and services, ensure that they fulfill customers’ needs and are delivered in financial grade quality
● Research and alignment of specifications for new features, as well as enhancement of existing ones
● Bench-marking of own product portfolio against competitive products and industry standards
● Conceptual design, research, and specification of entirely new features and functions
● Define product and service requirements aligned to the road map
● Keep up to date with the fin-tech industry trends to allow for a state-of-the-art product and feature design
● Identify and evaluate new product features
● Conduct feasibility studies and development estimates
● Establish the functional and end to end test cases
● Develop analytical tools and KPIs covering and monitoring product and feature performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking sector
● Minimum 4 years of experience with cash loan/credit card products in banks and consumer finance, with a good understanding of the cash loan/credit card regulations and market practices
● Experience in digital lending is a strong advantage
● Experience with Loan origination and loan/credit card management system processing, account processing (core banking)
● Understand cash loan/credit card execution process
● A natural digital junkie who keeps abreast of the latest digital trends
● Strong start up and get thing done mindset
● Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
● Ability to manage complex projects with a diverse range of stakeholders including Domain architect, Solution architect, Engineering, Operations, Data, Risk
● Strong sense of business objectives
● Ability to think in a customer-centric approach while equally being able to pivot around new ideas in an agile way-of-working.
● Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to influence, coach and train others
● Ability to anticipate, act proactively, and work both autonomously and as a team player. Includes ability to work with multiple stakeholders and build relationships across multiple departments
● High degree of ownership and constructive sense of urgency
● Ability to handle competing priorities, tight turnaround, and multiple deadlines
● Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
● Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
● Full-salary paid for social insurance & Premium healthcare package
● 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
● Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
● Work in a newly innovated office and open working space.
● Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
● Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
● Empowered to listen to creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.