Mô Tả Công Việc
- Draft product propositions, strategies and execute plans according to the business plan.
- Develop and update Product Approval Documents along with relevant Processes, Policies and Procedures.
- Track and measure product performance and program effectiveness.
- Conduct/manage research activities, including demand surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, and exit surveys.
- Prepare training materials and carry out training sessions for both branch staff on new/modified products.
- Set product’s vision and lead strategic product roadmaps, product development, program launches, and program marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities for product managers.
- Coordinate to relevant departments to manage day-to-day product marketing for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Manage, attract, motivate and retain employees to identify gaps in their competencies and build development plans.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology-related field.
- 5+ of product management experience in the financial services industry.
- Prior experience in developing asset products in a commercial banking/securities environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of strategic direction of the business and practical/conceptual grounding in the function and/or area of expertise.
- Deep expertise and work experience on concepts of iterative and incremental development.
- Deep expertise and work experience on SDLC and Agile procedures to predict development team needs.
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good English communication.
- Working time: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonuses Policy (up to 8 months salary bonus in the end of the year).
- Compulsory Insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI premium health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 22 days annual leave based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Participate in other Company activities: Sports, Family Day, Children's Day.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
Work Place: Vietcap Securities JSC
- Floor 19, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, HCMC.