Mô Tả Công Việc
We aspire to bring value to our partners not only through delivery capabilities but, more importantly, on truly comprehending the intricacies of our partners' business challenges and offering valuable insights & consultation. We're in search of a Product Owner (tittle at Kyanon Digital) who possesses deep domain knowledge in E-COMMERCE and shares our mindset of taking charge of the entire product development process.
As a Product Owner, you will play a crucial role in the success of our software projects and products. You will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business needs into actionable user stories and product backlogs. Additionally, you will actively engage with clients, gathering feedback and incorporating it into product development. Your role demands strong communication and leadership skills that enable you to effectively manage expectations, align stakeholders, and facilitate the delivery of high-quality software solutions. The ideal candidate is not only a strategic thinker, team leader, and customer-focused, but also passionate about technology and software development.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
1. Requirements Analysis & Backlog Management
- Collaborate with clients to capture their business context, including goals, challenges, and opportunities;
- Define a product strategy, roadmap and features to achieve the desired business outcomes;
- Conduct user research and create detailed user stories with acceptance criteria;
- Take ownership of backlog management, prioritizing user stories based on value, feasibility, and alignment with business goals;
- Ensure the backlog is prepared for development;
- Maintain the product roadmap to stay aligned with business objectives.
2. Strategic Planning And Execution
- Define project milestones and timelines to meet strategic objectives and ensure on-time delivery;
- Foster strong collaboration with Development Team through active participation in sprint activities;
- Provide clarifications, guidance, and address questions to maintain smooth project progress.
3. Quality Assurance & Risk Management
- Establish quality indicators and monitor them to ensure the deliverables meet quality standards;
- Continuously engage with stakeholders to identify and address emerging needs to meet expected outcomes;
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager and Project Management Office to effectively plan and allocate resources;
- Ensure that team members possess the necessary capacities and capabilities to fulfill their roles;
- Cultivate a positive project team environment, promoting collaboration and motivation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To excel in this role, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager roles;
- Experience & knowledge in E-COMMERCE is a MUST;
- Experience & knowledge in Loyalty, Retail, Omni-channel is a huge plus;
- In-depth understanding of END-TO-END systems with multiple client endpoints;
- Experience in building highly organized, detail-oriented project plans and managing changing project requirements in a highly dynamic environment;
- Great collaboration and stakeholder management skills with a professional and positive attitude;
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies;
- Comprehensive knowledge of application lifecycle management;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Become a world-class engineer, able to directly work opportunities with big worldwide retailers;
- Gain experience by working with enterprise clients & large-scale projects;
- Latest technologies;
- Hybrid working mode (1 day remote/week)
- Flexible annual leave schedule
- No suit, no tie, no “office”. The office is your second home
- And much more!