Mô Tả Công Việc
About SCAN IT
Scan It is a solution to collect data from purchase invoices using the latest OCR (optical character recognition) technology, helping brands to implement promotions, reward consumers, and at the same time helps brands connect with consumers through post-purchase interaction programs.
Scan It enhances the customers experience and builds genuine loyalty through forming ongoing purchasing habits.
Scan It helps to accurately record purchase information, minimizes errors when entering manually, eliminates the need to stock up on gifts, reduces costs incurred by loyalty programs and customer promotions: operating personnel, cost of setting promotional booths, etc., eventually to support our B2B clients/ brands to deliver a better consumer experience to their end users.
I. What you need to do
- As a Senior Product Owner for Scan It, you will be responsible for:
- Partner internally with PD, Marketing and other departments to craft a product vision and take the product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement and iteration;
- Own product roadmap to guide product from conception through design and into wide release;
- Build business cases and measure the impact of your product innovation, with your data partners
- Work closely with product management/business teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product;
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Understand deeply the evolving needs of our customers through user research
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analysis;
- Keep the App updated and the best on the market
- Author memos, presentations, reports and represent your team’s work to senior executives
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 6 years ++ of experience in relevant positions, in which product management is preferred
- Track record in app and e-commerce platform development from scratch
- Strong knowledge of latest e-commerce technologies and app developments
- The ability to interact effectively with different stakeholder groups
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving;
- Creative and innovative thinker;
- Be a strong communicator, well planned and well organized
- Intellectually curious. You ask why, you explore, you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and possess a hunger to learn.
- Bao Viet Healthcare insurance.
- 100% gross salary in probation
- 100% statutory insurance as per the labor law
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably.
- Quality work environment, flexibility, being innovative and rewarded for efforts.
- You will be able to join our ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program) allowing you to financially share in our future success.