Mô Tả Công Việc
By joining the team, you have a chance to be involved in handling new request fulfillment, supply and support requests from different users in order to provide a best-in-class development and IT Infrastructure environment for users/use cases.
You will be a member of the global support team, work with many different customers and partners around the world in contributing to the satisfaction of the customers.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Studies and analysis of environments based on priorities and serve as ground for further decisions and/or implementation
- Provide operating services including supplying and provisioning request from different users on the existing IT infrastructure environment
- Drive new IT service/solution/feature development
- Close cooperation with development team to drive the requirement towards the relevant teams
- Provide transformation of selected legacy environments & solutions to modern cloud-based solutions
- Actively contribute to our customer satisfaction
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2-year relevant work experience
- Good English communication skill
- Ability to find the root cause of the problems in Linux
- Application troubleshooting
- Cross competency on Linux, Windows, Networking and Cloud
- Proactive monitoring of services and servers
- Act on failure Incidents and support requests from Customer
- Validation of requirements from customer and creation of new tickets
- Good knowledge about administering, configuring and upgrading of Linux OS: RHEL, SLES, UBUNTU, …
- Good Linux server troubleshooting: SUSE, RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS, FTP, SSH, UDP, LDAP, Boot server, File system Management, AFS, NX/Citrix
Nice to have:
- Security Knowledge: Policies. Roles, Rules, Users and Groups
- Cloud Services: Cloud services deployment (similar with AWS, Azure,... )
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas.
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- Attractive English classes and activities.
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual company trip & annual family day.
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes.