Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will participate in a project to build the next generation product of SERVE, an operation support service for social welfare in Japan, using the latest technology.
- In this new project, you will also be entrusted with project management in the Vietnam office, depending on your ability.
- The project will be based on the specifications planned by the Japanese team.
- Communication with the Japanese team will be conducted mainly in Japanese. Japanese language ability is not required, but experience in contracted development for Japanese companies or service development related to social welfare services is preferred. This project will be carried out in cooperation with a Japanese-speaking Vietnamese BrSE.
- 日本チームで企画した仕様をもとに、新しいサービスを 開発をしてもらいます。
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Three or more years of software development experience - experience with large-scale software products or project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to independently organize project members to complete software development and manage projects in accordance with Japanese requirements.
- Knowledge of project management and related knowledge, ability to develop workable project plans and follow up on implementation according to actual situations.
- Ability to control project risks, able to correctly analyze various risks of the project, and proactively control them.
- High psychological quality, able to accept challenges and work under pressure, as in project management work.
- 3 年以上のソフトウェア開発経験 - 大規模なソフトウェア製品の使用経験またはプロジェクト マネージャーの経験が望ましい 。
- プロジェクト メンバーを独自に編成してソフトウェア開発を完了する能力および日本の要件に沿ったプロジェクト管理能力がある。
WHY GRAPECITY? - TOP 10 REASONS
- GrapeCity is a global, privately held corporation of 1200 employees who share a single culture based on strong ethical principles. We have a 30 year history of consistent growth, success, and profitability.
- Only the “A” team. You get only A-level players assigned to your project because we hire only the best. Our clients tell us that we communicate exceptionally well, and that our teams are talented, fast, and can be counted on to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Focused on your needs. We are focused on serving the needs of the software product development market. We establish lasting relationships based on helping our clients succeed with their products and services.
- Proven product development skills. Because of our experience developing our own industry-leading products and development tools, we understand what it takes to help others create successful, innovative software solutions and to bring them to market on schedule and within budget. With our experienced resources, we can also help you increase your available bandwidth.
- Proven global delivery model. We were among the first to implement this model and have a deep understanding of how to apply it successfully. We have both American and Asian footprints and are only a phone call away.
- Local success stories. We have referencible customers in every region of the world where our offices are and therefore you will always have someone local who you can connect with to find out how we helped them successfully achieve their business objectives.
- Trusted by global brands. Our customer base also includes such well-known global corporations as Microsoft, Sony, Procter & Gamble, Intel, Mitsubishi, AT&T, Thomson, Syngenta, and Infosys.
- Broad industry recognition. The successful, industry-leading solutions we have developed for our customers and ourselves have received many awards from Microsoft and others.
- Maximum leverage of Microsoft technology. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and one of the few companies invited to sit on the Microsoft Office Advisory Board. We’ve been part of the Microsoft Early Adopter Partnership since the early 1980s. Our close relationship with Microsoft gives us the insight and experience to fully leverage the Microsoft .NET and Office frameworks in creating optimal solutions for our customers.
- Our results speak for themselves. We can help you get the job done with outstanding results - and often in less time, at a lower cost, and with less risk than if you had to build your own “A” team and do it yourself.
WHY GRAPECITY? – WE OFER:
- Flexible work hours in the morning between 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Annual Health check-up by famous hospitals
- Annual summer vacation
- Monthly team building budget
- Comfortable and relaxing office setting with West Lake view
- Free tea & coffee corner
- A variety of corporate events: sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building parties, Family Day party, Year End party.
- 12 paid annual leave days