Mô Tả Công Việc
B3Networks, is a leading telecommunications Software as a Service (SaaS) company dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses and individuals connect and communicate. Our cutting-edge solutions empower enterprises to streamline their communication infrastructure, enhance productivity, and deliver seamless experiences to their clientele.
Our collaboration involves close partnerships with leading telecommunications companies in the Southeast Asian region, aimed at enhancing their services to corporate customers. Currently, we are seeking a dynamic and talented Technical Product Manager to become a part of our team and help drive innovation in the telecommunications industry.
As a Product Manager at B3Networks, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our telecommunications SaaS products. You will be responsible for defining product strategies, prioritizing features, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful development and launch of our products. Your expertise in telecommunications, SaaS, and product management will be critical in driving our company's growth and market leadership.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitive insights to inform product development decisions.
- Work with the Product Architect to create and maintain a detailed product roadmap, outlining the features and enhancements required to meet customer demands and stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate effectively with customers, stakeholders, and internal teams to gather and prioritize product requirements, ensuring they align with business objectives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and QA to oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Continuously monitor product performance, gather customers feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry developments, and incorporate them into product planning and strategy.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years in product management, preferably within the telecommunications or SaaS industry.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Good technical background with experience in software development is advantageous.
- Understanding of telecommunications technologies and industry trends is advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to innovate and push boundaries.
- Intense curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Excellent conversational and written English.
We only hire top talents from top universities, and we always create equal opportunities for everyone to shine.
On hiring newcomers, we’d rather need a fast learner with little experience yet positive attitude than those who have a lot of experience but failed our attitude test.
We also believe that A players can only work with A players, they can’t stand B players. And we commit ourselves to create an environment where everyone constantly competes for the best.
- All the benefits of employee under Vietnam Labor Law.
- 14 days annual leaves
- Private healthcare insurance from the company.