Mô Tả Công Việc
- To safeguard the company’s information assets; protect systems by implementing access controls and other kinds of controls; and implement security improvements.
- Monitor security breaches, through technology that detects intrusions and anomalous system behaviors.
- Manage security events; review and analyze IT systems to identify potential security risks and provide controls to mitigate such risks.
- Conducting technical reviews/checks such as periodic vulnerability scanning to find out security holes on the system and propose remedy solution for findings.
- Works together with other team members to prepare and provide rapid response to security threats/ incidents.
- Adopts good technologies to enforce defined security policies
- Develops and document operating procedures which are related to IT Security (if needed)
- Conduct technical compliance review
- Implementing and maintaining security controls to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
- Make regular reports on IT security area and give recommendations.
- Participate in IT cybersecurity strategy, consult other members in the unit about solutions, processes and compliance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree holder, preferably in IT areas
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in information security and/or related functions.
- IT security qualifications such as CEH, LPT, GIAC or CISSP.
- Familiar with OWASP and Web Application Security
- Familiar with ISMS or PCI-DSS.
- Security event and incident management, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Test…
- Other technology skills: Network, Operating System, Database
- Good communication skill
- Project management skill
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Financial support:
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Healthcare Insurance
- Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day